Integrative Cancer Food Tactic III:
Cancer Fighting Foods eReport
Foods to Consume and Avoid
What you'll get:
- Phase I: Cancer Foods for lower concerns and prevention
- Phase II: Cancer foods for higher stages and concerns
- Foods that increase the risk of cancer
- Foods that decrease the risk of cancer
- Good and bad condiments
- Good and bad oils and fats
- Animal and Vegan proteins
- Good and Bad Beverages
- More than 50 pages of information and hundreds of medical journal references.
When you purchase your copy of the Cancer Fighting Food eReport you will also receive the following eReport at no charge.
- Therapeutic Breathing
Learn how I breath to reduce acidity in my body.
This eReport is not a recipe book. This is a report that guides you on combining foods that are known to have an impact on cancer.
As with any information you receive you should consult with your healthcare provider before making changes you your food, lifestyle, or supplement program.