Learn What Vitamins Can Cause Cancer
Some vitamins and minerals can increase your risk of and growth of cancer.
If you or a loved one has cancer, a history of cancer, or a family history of cancer this is a must read.
In this eReport download you will learn
What vitamins and minerals greatly increase your risk of cancer.
If you have cancer, taking these vitamins and minerals may encourage cancer tumors to grow.
I did the research for you. I spent hundreds of hours reading medical journals to see what supplements can increase the risk of cancer. This simple to read eReport has over 155 medical references. But you don't have to read the 155 medical journals. I did it for you and put it in only 9 pages of information.
You can check your supplements and make changes today.
For less than the cost of one fancy cup of coffee you can make changes that will decrease the risk of getting cancer or feeding cancer cells.
Just one of these minerals if taken regularly can increase the risk of:
- Bladder Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Liver Cancer (Hepatocellular carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Cutaneous T-cell
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Taking one of these vitamins can increase the risk of:
- Lung cancer, particularly in smokers
- Lung cancer and Prostate cancer in men exposed to asbestos or tobacco smoking
- Death from cancer compared to those that didn’t take the vitamin
- Death if supplementing after breast cancer diagnosis
- Skin cancers, BCC (basal cell carcinoma) and SCC (squamous cell carcinoma)
- Recurrence of lung cancer by reducing the benefits of vitamin D3
Bonus eReport Download $2 Value
- This herbal supplement may not be as wonderful as we have been led to believe.
- Learn what herbal supplement can increase your risk of colon cancer and colorectal cancer, especially in men.
- Even a high amount and frequent intake of the food source of this herb could be a problem.
- Learn what herbal supplement can increase your risk of lung cancer if you smoke.
Free when you get your Vitamins That Can Cause Cancer eReport.